Packing Guide During Travel
The below What to pack will give you practical advice that might be helpful in assisting you during your preparation of the tour.
- Physical passport & visa
- Copies of your passport Identification Pages and visa
- Travel Insurance information given to you by the Travel Insurance Provider (policy number, international access phone number, copy of conditions, etc…)
- E-ticket and final itinerary
- Departure Pack
- Checked luggage: either 01 suitcase or duffer bag, with a maximum weight of 20 kg.
- Carry-on luggage: maximum weight is 5 kg, consisting of your daily necessities
3. Electronics (optional):
- Portable Video Camera
- Torch, Conversion Plugs and Spare Batteries
4. Clothing to Pack:
It is essential for you to pack the clothes according to the season that you will be travelling in. Check the destination’s current weather prior to your travel to decide what to pack. Even when you travel in spring and autumn, please bring clothes suitable for cold weather. During the warmer months, it is best to pack casual and comfortable clothes, avoid being too revealing.
Due to religious reason, it is best to wear trousers when entering temples, monasteries and other mystical places in Asia. We also suggest you to pack light, cotton clothing that is easy to wash and not too delicate.
- Spring: jackets, windbreakers, woolen jackets, sweaters, long sleeve shirts, walking shoes and socks
- Summer: T-shirts, cotton shirts, short sleeve shirts, skirts, sandals, caps, rain wear, walking shoes and socks.
- Autumn: suits, jackets, windbreakers, light woolen sweaters, rain wear, walking shoes and socks
- Winter: overcoat, thick woolen sweaters, lined coats, woolen hats.
* Notice: It is not very cold in some Asian countries in comparison to in Australia and Europe countries.
- Your own small supply of toiletries
- Toilet paper – not all sightseeing public toilets will provide this
- Facecloths, handkerchiefs and tissues as they will be handy during your trip
- All of your prescribed medication
- Antibiotics, anti-bacterial, ointments, anti-histamine, Panadol, vitamins, acetaminophen, essential balms, anti-allergic preparations and anti-acids if necessary
- Pack your medical record, which will be extremely helpful in the event of medical emergency